The Manager Training program seeks to provide trainees with the necessary exposure to all hotel operations, in order to develop them as well rounded managers and leaders and at the same time bring innovative ideas and ways of thinking to the hotel.
Manager Trainees will undergo all seminars and trainings as required to regular management, and managing skills with the mentorship of the Hotel Manager.
What we offer:
- A detailed training plan
- Comprehensive exposure in the hotel by rotations through various departments
- Active collaboration in operational processes
- Opportunity to perform team leading tasks and first management assignments
- The opportunity to work on various projects in the hotel
- Benefit from your mentor and coach experience
- Further development through attendance IHE Institute Training Sessions, and others development programs.
What we expect:
- A passion for working in hotels!
- The willingness to learn and drive to further develop your personal and professional skills
- Leadership potential
How to Apply:
- Upload your resume and a one (1) page essay, in English, explaining why you are the ideal candidate for the program and complete the application and assessment.
- For internal candidates only: in addition to the steps outline above, please also submit the IHE Interview Request Form (Department Head and GM authorization).Please upload as one PDF document including your resume and one (1) page essay.